REQ #: 13479
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership and accountability for project engineering responsibilities
- Review and develop test documents and procedures
- Control systems and panel design, specification, programming, simulation, testing, and commissioning with support from senior staff
- Provide timely field service engineering support to resolve customer issues requiring technical guidance via telephone, email or onsite visit
- Review and provide technical support for the development of work specifications
- May be required to assist production with the build and testing of control panels and systems
- Should have a basic understanding of control systems and proper troubleshooting practices
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with other team members, company employees and customers
- Understanding of basic electrical principles and the ability to read electrical schematics
- PLC, HMI and VSD operation and programming experience is a plus
- AS or BS degree in an Engineering discipline or 5 years of related experience
Primary work location: 750 Chautauqua Ave, Portsmouth, VA.
Fairlead Integrated, LLC. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employ Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers (Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans).
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, GO HERE: https://fairlead.com/realistic-job-preview/